Saturday, August 18, 2007

Curious??

Today our local Barnes & Noble had a storytime with Curious George.

Now, Jamie and I took Calli and Koji to see Elmo at B&N over a year ago. It was crazy! Pushy, demanding parents, a ton of people and kids that were scared of Elmo.

Well, this time there were only a handful of people, the parents were well behaved, but the kids were not so sure about it. My girls especially, were a little curious, but not enough to hug George, or even give him a high-five.

Mari takes a look at Curious George from the safety of Dadda's arms.

Calli can't pose for the picture because she has to keep an eye on Curious George.

Both girls did enjoy coloring pictures of Curious George.

Calli was so cute, she had to go and get a yellow crayon to color the hat - obviously, the man with the yellow hat had a YELLOW hat :)

Mari and I :)

2 comments:

ktb said...

I don't blame them - those things still kind weird me out!

Still can't go near chucky cheese...

JulieAnn said...

Where are the new posts?? Updates??

I guess I get to see you all soon, so they're not that imperative... but still, I like to know what's going on :)

Has Calli started la escuela yet?